If you operate your iPhone day in and day out, it’s clever to maintain an eye fixed on its battery percent. You don’t need it loss of life on you proper withinside the center of a sport or a few vital work, after all.
On Face ID supported iPhones, Apple has to deal with many icons at the reputation bar like cell sign strength, WiFi, etc. With this in mind, the manner to show battery percent on iPhone 14, thirteen, 12 series, eleven Series, and iPhone XR is a piece distinct than that on iPhone SE 2022, eight, and earlier.
No rely what iPhone version you’ve got got, we’ve were given you covered. Without in addition ado, let’s stroll thru how to reveal the iPhone battery percent.
- How to permit battery percent in iOS 16
- How to reveal battery percent on iPhone 14, thirteen, 12, iPhone eleven, and XR
- How to test battery percent on iPhone SE 2022, iPhone eight or earlier
- Use widgets to view battery percent on iPhone (iOS 15 or 14)
How to permit battery percent in iOS 16
It could be most effective to be had at the iPhone 14, 12, and thirteen series (besides mini), iPhone X, XS, iPhone eleven Pro, and Pro Max (now no longer iPhone eleven or XR).
- Open the Settings app in your iPhone.
- Scroll down and faucet Battery.
- Toggle at the Battery Percentage.
As they say, higher overdue than never; I am satisfied we in the end have the feature.
How to reveal battery percent on iPhone 14, thirteen, 12, iPhone eleven, and XR
The procedure stays the equal for iPhone 14, thirteen, 12 Pro (and Pro Max), eleven Pro, Pro Max, iPhone X, XS, XR, and XS Max. Here are all of the four methods to reveal your iPhone’s battery percent:
Swipe down from the pinnacle proper nook of the display to open Control Center and look at the battery percent.
See Battery Percentage on iPhone eleven Pro Max Control Center
You can upload the Batteries widget to Today View, and optionally pin it there in case you need to look it all of the time. This method has the delivered gain of displaying your battery lifestyles on related gadgets (along with AirPods and Apple Watches) as well.
- Check Battery Percentage in Today View on iPhone
- Ask Siri what the battery percent is in your iPhone.
- Ask Siri to Display Battery Percentage on iPhone eleven Pro Max
- -on your iPhone to charge, and you’ll see the battery percent displayed at the Lock display.
- Plugged iPhone in charge, battery percentage suggests up at the iPhone lock display
How to test battery percent on iPhone SE 2022, iPhone eight, or earlier
- Go to Settings in your iPhone.
- Tap Battery.
- Toggle on Battery Percentage.
Show the Battery Percentage on iPhone with Touch ID
On gadgets with a Home button along with the iPhone SE (2d generation), iPhone eight or earlier, and iPad, you could choose to view the battery percent withinside the reputation bar.
Use widgets to view battery percent on iPhone (iOS 15 or 14)
- Enter jiggle mode. To do so, faucet and hold (empty or blank) area at the display.
- Tap the + icon on the pinnacle-left nook.
- Tap on + Icon in iPhone Home Screen
- Then faucet Batteries → faucet Add Widget.
- Add Battery Widget to iPhone Homescreen
- Tap Done to go out the jiggle mode.
Now you could see the battery degree of your iPhone and different Bluetooth gadgets (like Apple Watches, Airpods, etc.) related to it.
Show iPhone Battery Level
With iOS 14, you could upload a battery widget to the iPhone domestic display to maintain an eye fixed at the battery degree.
That’s all there may be to it!
So, irrespective of which iPhone you’ve got got, it’s smooth to reveal the battery percent. This makes it handy to screen the closing energy in your device.
If you’re trying to shop your battery lifestyles, you may need to test out those apps.
Let us recognize withinside the remarks in case you’re seeking out extra pointers approximately your iOS gadgets. If you’ve got got any questions, experience loose to invite away, and we’ll do our first-class that will help you out!