Several iPad and iPhone customers have stated that they may be not able to register to their Google Account on Safari in iOS and iPadOS. Are you having this hassle for your iPhone or iPad? This article lists numerous troubleshooting recommendations that you may use in case you run into this hassle. This is an vital hassle due to the fact until you repair it, you may now no longer be capable of get entry to and get the maximum out of all of the Google services and products you operate inclusive of Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Maps, and YouTube.
Users have stated that the Google Account Sign-in web page (https://accounts.google.com) receives caught at loading whilst trying to input a password. They see a clean web page. It seems that this hassle takes place on Safari and customers who’re the use of the alternative browsers (e.g., Chrome, Edge, etc) do now no longer revel in this hassle. Furthermore, it seems that customers can not robotically register to the Google Account in Safari whilst signed in to the Mail app or Google app. Thus, it in addition seems that, due to this hassle, customers are not able to feature a brand new e-mail account in Apple Mail to the iPhone or iPad.
We formerly wrote how you may troubleshoot the Gmail clean web page issue. And sometimes, you could revel in the about:invalid#zClosurez error. See this text if Gmail isn’t running for your Mac.
Update your tool
Update your tool to the cutting-edge model of iOS or iPadOS. You can replace your tool wirelessly through going to Settings > General > Software Update and if there may be an replace, observe the onscreen commands to replace your tool.
Delete the records and cookies from Safari in Settings
Clear the records, cache and cookies to peer if this fixes your hassle. Here is how:
- On your tool, faucet Settings > Safari, and faucet Clear History and Website Data.
- Then visit Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then faucet Remove All Website Data.
Turn off requestIdleCallback
Some customers have stated that turning this off constant their Google Account hassle. Here is how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, visit Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down and faucet Advanced.
- Tap Experimental Features.
- Scroll down and locate the “requestIdleCallback” option. And flip this off.
- Now restart your tool.
- Open Safari and visit the Google sign-in web page to peer if it hundreds efficiently now.
Check your settings
Please overview the subsequent settings:
- Settings > Safari > and locate the Privacy and Security sections and make certain that Block All Cookies is became off.
- Settings > Safari > Page Zoom, alternate the zoom and set it to 100%, and strive again.
Google reputation check
If you’re nonetheless having this hassle, it is a superb concept to test Google’s device reputation. Because there can be an outage for a Google service. It is feasible that Gmail or Google Drive can be down. If that is the case, the troubles are on Google’s end. If this isn’t the case, then this indicates the hassle isn’t with Google however with the tool attempting to hook up with the Google service. Here is how:
- Open a browser like Safari.
- Visit the Google reputation web page (link).
- Find the service(s) that isn’t running and you’re seeking to see if they may be walking or now no longer.