If you’ve upgraded to the modern-day Windows version, you’ll recognize that it’s a massive development on its predecessors and has a few extremely good features.
However, like each different running device, it’s now no longer ideal and you’ll once in a while run into issues.
Fortunately, only a few PC issues are with out a solution. Here are 10 of the maximum not unusualplace Windows issues and a way to repair them.
1. Not sufficient area to put in a Windows update
If you need a short manner to loose up tens of gigabytes of area, we advocate CleanMy® PC. It will uninstall apps and all their documents, easy up Windows Registry database, and dispose of transient documents which can be nonetheless placing around.
It can dispose of documents automatically, after scanning your PC, or you could select to study the consequences of the experiment and determine for your self what to delete. You can down load it without spending a dime here.
Another manner to cope with this trouble is vehiclemobile loose up area in your difficult pressure or SSD. One manner to do this is to apply the Built in Disk Cleanup device.
If you operate Windows eleven, you could locate Disc Cleanup this manner:
- Go to the Taskbar (at the lowest) and click on at the Search icon.
- Type in ‘Disk cleanup’
- Click at the app icon that pops as much as the proper.
- Under the Files to delete heading, select which record sorts you need to dispose of
- If you’re now no longer positive approximately which record sorts to dispose of, choose every one in flip and study its description
- When you’ve decided on the record sorts to delete, click on OK
You also can loose up area with the aid of using manually archiving and disposing of huge and antique documents and uninstalling programs, however, it’s going to take a good deal of your time.
2. PC boots slowly
There are some of motives Windows is probably booting slowly. The first matters to test are that Windows is updated and hasn’t been inflamed with malware.
To test for malware:
- Click at the Start icon
- Go the primary Settings app
- Go to Privacy & Security > Windows Security
Using the Windows Security app you could allow anti-virus safety and test the complete device for threats.
Another opportunity for a sluggish-booting PC is that your Autorun listing has too many apps in it.
To manipulate your Startup apps:
- Go to the Start menu and select Settings.
- In the Settings app, choose Apps.
- Scroll right all the way down to the lowest of the panel for Startup options.
There is every other choice is to disable startup programs, that sluggish down your PC’s boot. The only manner to do this is to apply CleanMy® PC. It lets in you to manipulate autorun programs in only some clicks.
3. Files open withinside the incorrect application
Most people double-click on a record to open it, however if the record affiliation in Windows is broken, because it frequently is, it won’t open withinside the app you assume it to.
You can repair that with the aid of using clicking at the Start menu and selecting Settings. Click at the System tab and search for the class labelled “default apps.” In there, you could select what app opens every kind of record and specify an app for special record extensions.
4. Windows makes use of 4G records while you don’t need it to
If you’re the usage of a private warm spot to connect with the net over 4G, the remaining element you need is for heritage methods and downloads to devour up your bandwidth.
- Click at the Start menu and select Settings
- Click Network & Internet
- Select Wi-Fi, then click on in your remaining connection to view its properties
- Switch “Metered connection” to the ON position
5. You can’t play DVD films
Windows eleven doesn’t have its personal integrated DVD participant anymore. Probably due to the fact Microsoft assumes anyone watches films online.
You will pay to down load a DVD participant from Microsoft, however a higher concept is to down load VLC instead. It’s loose and could play your DVDs.
6. Too many notifications
Action Center in Windows is extremely good for maintaining all of your notifications in a single place. However, it is able to fast turn out to be cluttered with messages you’re now no longer certainly inquisitive about from apps you rarely use. Fortunately, you could transfer the ones off.
- Go to the Start menu and select Settings
- Click on System, then select Notifications
- Use the toggle switches to govern how and while notifications seem, or in the event that they seem at all. As properly as controlling device degree notifications, you could set them on a per-app basis.
If you do now no longer longer want this system with disturbing notifications, you could uninstall it and overlook the pain. CleanMy® PC’s Multi Uninstaller is the proper device to dispose of such apps absolutely and for good.
7. Your privateness settings aren’t proper for you
The default privateness settings in Windows is probably quality for lots people, however for plenty of others, they’re probably to permit an excessive amount of get right of entry to to private records. Here’s a way to alternate them.
- Go to Settings from the Start menu
- Choose Privacy & Security
- Review the settings in every segment and use the toggle switches to alter them to fit your preference
8. System Restore has long past missing
System repair hasn’t disappeared in Windows eleven, however it’s miles became off with the aid of using default, for motives first-rate regarded to Microsoft. To flip it on, do the following:
- Click at the seek icon withinside the backside Taskbar
- Type in: ‘Create a repair factor’
- Make positive your C: pressure is chosen and press Configure
- Enter the outline in your repair factor and click on on Create > Ok.
9. Too many pop ups in Microsoft Edge
Pop up ads may be very frustrating. Fortunately, Edge has a integrated pop-up blocker, aleven though it’s off with the aid of using default.
- Open the Edge browser and visit Settings > Site permissions.
- Choose Pop-ups and redirects.
- Use the toggle to set Block pop-ups to “On”.
10. Printer trouble
Printers are a not unusualplace supply of trouble, however it is able to frequently be without difficulty fixed.
- Go to the Settings app and type “Control Panel” withinside the seek bar
- Under Hardware & Sound visit View gadgets and printers
- Right-click on in your printer and select to dispose of it.
Now, visit your printer maker’s internet site and down load the modern-day drivers in your printer and comply with the commands to put in them.
Windows issues don’t must motive you nightmares. If you comply with the suggestions here, you could remedy the maximum not unusualplace ones fast and without difficulty.
And, don’t overlook to down load CleanMy® PC and permit it assist you clean area, accelerate your PC and attach different disturbing Windows issues.